Hi, I’m Jeanna. I am a fully Certified Clinical Massage Therapist with 21 years experience.
I work in a stunning Yurt surrounded by countryside near Lewes which provides a truly unique and tranquil space to unwind in.
My passion is to effectively treat all manner of soft tissue pain conditions in combination with wonderful eastern style bodywork. I have trained in many advanced techniques with the award winning Jing Institute of Massage and training in Brighton. My primary aim is to reduce pain in 1-6 treatments, increase mobility and improve function.
I am intrigued and fascinated by how the body responds to touch and am constantly striving to be more effective in my outcomes with my clients. I have trained in cutting edge techniques such as Myofascial release, which goes way beyond the realms of traditional massage to create much longer lasting results. I also use Trigger Point Therapy which is a remarkable technique for easing pain and getting strength and movement back. I’ve been using this to great effect for around 15 years now.
I specialize in treating all the most common soft tissue pain pathologies. I particularly enjoy working with head, neck, and shoulder conditions and have just added TMJ (jaw and facial pain) to my skillset. Over 21 years of practice I have seen a great many conditions and am able to provide a reduction in pain and improvement in mobility in nearly all cases. If I am unable to help I will suggest the best treatment going forward from a range of highly skilled practitioners I know.
Not sure? read my review page to see what my clients have said.
Qualifications from The Jing Institute of Advanced Massage and Training
- Advanced Myofascial Release Techniques Hand , arm and shoulder
- Certificate in Advanced Clinical Massage therapy A.C.M.T
- Advanced Myofascial Release Techniques, Positional Release
- Amma Fusion
- Orthopedic Assessment
- Advanced Myofascial Release 1 and 2
- Structural Integration
- Advanced Sports Stretching
- Clinical Massage series in:
- Shoulder girdle pain.
- Leg, knee, and foot pain.
- Hip and Pelvis.
- Head, neck, and shoulder pain.
- Low Back Pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Treatment.
- Advanced Pregnancy Massage
- Thai Table massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Advanced Hot Stone Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Positional Release techniques advanced Myofascial techniques
- Swedish Massage, Physiology and Anatomy I.T.E.C
- Indian Head Massage v.c.t.c
- Hopi ear candling v.c.t.c
- TMJ Diploma with Blend Therapy and Training
Jeanna has trained under Anne Cruickshank of Myofascial ReleaseUK.
Jeanna has full insurance with Holistic Insurance services.
Not sure which massage to choose?
Don’t worry, call or email me for a pre-consultation and we will take it from there. This is not an adult service.