Keeping you safe from Covid-19
Reassurance is what we all need at the moment if venturing out, and no more so than for close contact services such as massage. The government has set out clear guidelines for my industry and I am adhering to them. There are a number of ways in which I am minimizing risk and I believe that visiting me for a massage is probably safer than visiting most other public places.
- Compared to a clinic or beauty clinic I have a very tiny footfall of only 10 people per week. I have only two people a day with lots of time in between for ventilation and cleaning.
- On arrival you will not have to touch any surfaces as I will open doors for you. We will both sanitize our hands before and after the treatment.
- Clothes and personal belongings will be placed in a box provided to minimize particles being spread around.
- Clean linens washed at 60 degrees will be fresh for your appointment and the massage couch is cleaned with 70% alcohol after each person.
- The Yurt is a generous 5 metres diameter which again reduces the viral load within in the space.
- There will be fresh air at all times and thorough ventilating after each person leaves.
- I will be wearing a mask and fresh clothes for your appointment and ask you to do the same.
- Each booking is only accepted if your pre screen questionnaire is satisfactory. I will not be allowing anyone through the door who is not completely well to the best of mine and their knowledge.
- I will be taking your temperature as well as an extra precaution.
- I am bound by law to display a QR code for track and trace. It is up to you if you choose to use it for your own safety.
I hope this will assure you that this is a safe environment or as safe as I can make it. If you have any further concerns please feel free to ask.